Tuesday, October 28, 2008

23 Things Assignment #3

This assignment I've learned about RSS feeds and newsreader and how to subscribe to whatever sources that I might be interested in to my Bloglines account. The ones that I've chosen are "Library Journal News, Blatant Berry Blog, CNN.com-Travel and Gleaner power. My experience in subscribing to each was a bit time consuming and frustrating because I spent so much time looking for the RSS icon in each. Also, when it was time to subscribe to the RSS feeds ie, CNN.com-travel, I had trouble bringing it over to my bloglines account. In the end, with help from my co-worker, we were able to transfer it over by highlighting the email address of CNN, then copy and paste.

On a more positive note, this tool might be very useful for someone who is more internet savvy.

No comments: